Miso Soup is a tasty japanese soup which should be part of any low carb diet plan. It is very refreshing and extremely healthy!
- 2 x 15g (1/23 ounces) Japanese miso paste sachets
- 1 chicken breast, skinned and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp (2 grams) grated ginger
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- Dash of soy sauce
- 1/4 Savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- Pour 600ml (41/28 tbsps) (1 pint) boiling water into a pan and whisk in the miso paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the cabbage, and simmer for 10 mins.
- Stir in the cabbage, cook for 3 mins and serve.